Is your – and your family’s – health, worth the time to stop by and see how we can make your life better?
Orofino’s “REAL FOOD” Country Store, is an old-fashioned organic and natural products retailer and the largest supplier of certified organic foods in the Clearwater Valley. If you are ready to create a healthier lifestyle, and are close enough to take advantage of what we offer, this is THE place you need to come and visit.
Product Categories we offer include (but are not limited to):
- Organic Produce (fresh stock arrives on Mondays and Wednesdays around noon)
- Bulk Foods
- Organic beans and lentils
- Organic specialty flours
- Organic & natural seasonings and seasoning blends
- Organic & natural raw nuts and seeds
- Natural Personal Care Products
- Local Handmade Soaps
- Natural Health BOOKSTORE with over 200 titles
- Natural Household Cleaning Supplies
- Organic Juices and Natural Beverages
- Non-Sugar Sweeteners
- Organic REAL maple syrup, local honey, xylitol, coconut sugar, date sugar, and the region’s largest selection of STEVIA products.
- Gluten-Free Section with a wide variety for you to choose from!
- Natural & Organic Canned Foods (Beans, Pickles, Olives, Sauces, Soups, and MUCH MORE!)
- Frozen Natural and Organic Entrées, Desserts, and Breads
- HIGHEST QUALITY Vitamins & Supplements
- Natural and Organic Sweets & Snack Foods
- Leaning Tree Greeting Cards
- Free Healthy Dietary Consulting by Appointment
- Healthy Cooking Classes
- Non-dairy Milk Products
- Celtic & Himalayan Salt
Because our emphasis is on healthy, non-allergenic, vegan fare – you will find no meat, dairy, or egg products at Orofino Country Store. What you will find is a wide selection of interesting and creative healthy, natural products that are hard to find outside of an urban area like Spokane or Boise.
My name is Ronda LeClaire Said. I own Orofino Country Store in partnership with my business and life partner, Dr. Jim Said, who also offers services as a naturopathic and chiropractic physician, from his office at the back of the store.
Please come visit me, and let me share with you, my passion for healthy food and natural living.
For more information, call me at (208) 476 – 3600
Contact me by email (but don’t expect a quick response): OrofinoCountryStore@GMAIL.com
On FACEBOOK: Orofino Country Store
On TWITTER: Real Food Organic